Sunday 9 September 2007

My Summer?

Oh dear, I didn't even blog in my own birthday month.

And now, it's creeping into September. But I'm quite excited about the upcoming Ramadhan!!! At least I get to fast more days this year, as compared to last year which was barely 4 days.

So anyways here's the cold hard fact - my summer had been very very unproductive. Although at times it could get annoying, with apathy and sense of nothingness crawling in, but that was pretty much how I intended my summer to be. Care-free and jobless.

Well maybe not so much. I'm going to see an orthopaedic tomorrow, hoping to make my back pain go away. Apparently the previous one told me I could have worn too much heels, thus resulting the back pain. De nada. I've been wearing heels so much less! I don't feel the need to be taller, because I believe I am tall enough, naturally. Besides, according to Azman I 'bounce' to much when I wear heels. Can't help it. As a retired model, I still have the walk. You sad losers can wear a 5-inch heels and still look 'kampung' in them. I wear a simple 3-inch heels and I'm already afraid of the overwhelming attention I get. Superstars are born baby, they're not made. So this is when I clearly say out my favourite quote - You can take the girl out of a 'kampung', but you cannot take the 'kampung' out of her. And my dear friends, this is indeed true and will stand through the test of time.

What's with this sudden self- esteem rush? Quite scary I'd say. So moving on, along the summer I've also rediscovered friendships. As much as I was tempted to physically assault some of my 'girlfriends' (oh yes, you know I can) for performing countless acts of backstabbing and false pretense, I held the urge. You may be a smug bitch, but I'm going to be the bigger person and still be friends to you. Because I'm so noble, and eventually you might be of some use to me after all =) So here's to using you as means to my end.

But anyways, I'm going to get my dinner. More updates coming, sooner than you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey gorgeous!!!
Its been ages!!
How u been?aside from backstabbing bitches which i think ur quite acquainted with anyway! hahaha
Btw..love da photos of u and zaman in miri..da whole thing with da beach..nice setting!