Sunday 20 April 2008

My Second Year

It's been ages since my last post. Indeed ages is an understatement. My last post was from summer 2007, and who knew time could pass by so quickly. I've come to an end of my second year. God, it's been quick. And now, because the books were boring me out of my mind, I decided to spend some time to write up some nonsense.

I have a summative project due 2nd May. It counts for 40% of my module and I still haven't started. Mostly because I've no clue as how to start, yet. And this module, is called econometrics - the most hated module for all second year economists.

The good news is, in less than 60 days I'll be home free! Home Sweet Home. Home, where my heart truly belongs. I realised that ever since I came to England, I've never stayed for more than 3 consecutive months without going back. This year I tried not to burn such a big hole in my pocket, hence the decision to stay back for Easter break. Bits of travelling here and there, but nothing beats being home. If only I had more money just to buy that return easter ticket, I wouldn't be here skyping everyday with my sayang and doing some stupid countdown waiting for my homecoming in June. I just celebrate my 28month-anniversary yesterday, and it's no fun doing it online. Damn the long distance and time difference.

The bad news - before June, comes May - the absolute student torment month - the judgement month. God I'm so stressed just thinking about it. My books are still waiting to be read, considering the speck of dust they've been collecting. Life is no fun when you have books waiting to be read. Revison's a fun sucker, it's always been.

I feel like I should go back to my revision or start on my project, but as always, I choose to procrastinate, with online tv shows. It's officially my last day of spring break and I fully deserve to enjoy it on every level. And if that means to not touch the books, so be it.

No comments: