Saturday 31 May 2008

Pre-Eurotrip

Who knew my life would be so hectic after exams? And I thought I could just spend a few days just resting and chilling out with my girlfriends. I'm now in London, specifically Wawa's place, waiting for the final episode of Lost to load.

So basically, this is where I'll be from 31st May to 12th June

Durham - London - Vienna - Prague - Notts - Durham - London - Lille - Egham - Malaysia!!

On another point, every muscle in my body is aching. Literally every muscle. I went to DAMS' futsal social yesterday and I forgot to warm up. Silly duck. Now even when I laugh my lower abdomen hurts =(

All the muscle pain in the world, in addition to the fact that on Thursday night in Klute this skanky blonde English girl stepped on my right foot with her cheap heels. It hurts even when I wear flip flops. OUCH! And she didn't even have the courtesy to apologize. So I shoved her with my elbow. I think she spilled her drink, but screw it, you can always buy more drinks. What about my right foot??

No comments: