Thursday 26 June 2008

Still jet lagged

Why am I still jetlagged? I know it takes time but it's been 2 weeks! I'm falling asleep 9am every morning, and waking up at 3pm daily. Frankly, it's making me sick. I get so restless and anxious, and not to mention getting hungry at 4 in the morning but too lazy to move to find food.

At the risk of sounding like every typical Malaysian student who just came back from studying overseas, the weather is indeed unbearably hot. I do feel guilty using air conditioning most of the time, but I just can't help it. I try to cut back wherever I can. Hell I'm doing so much for the environment. Thanks to global warming, everything is chaotic now. I even recycle everything that is recyclable. So excuse me if I choose to be a cheapskate and refuse to pay to offset my carbon emission/ carbon footsteps. I take the train a lot, carpool, and fly economy class on planes (which is no fun, believe me) I feel that I shouldn't be punished just because the idiots out there decided not to carpool, or arrogant bastards who fly their private jets to Rome just for dinner. Why should I pay? The whole idea is a joke. Just like how Fairtrade is such a big joke.

Being back home is nice. There's no place like it. I thought I had so many things to do, but I can't seem to remember what they were. I can't seem to think straight right now so I should go back to watching shows.

No comments: