Thursday 22 February 2007

Essay Pile Up

The most feared has come. 5 essays due in 2 weeks. Once again. The same routine like last term. Only this time 2 are summative which counts towards first year's degree. I'll be lucky I come out of this heart attack and stress free. Too many essays, too many reading materials. too little time. Not that I'm asking for more time, I demand the workload lightened.

The darnest thing happened as well. My speakers stopped working. No!!!!! It hasn't even been 2 months!

This whole entry is pointless. I was having a mental block while writing my International Relations essay, running out of craps to twist and manipulate, so here I am letting it out.

This is so stressful. They're not just essays. They're the silent cause of stress and anxiety. I could get a heart attack.

No comments: