Saturday 19 May 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to you my sayang Azman boo boo! AmnieAzman is 17 months old now. Yet it still seems as if we just got to know each other yesterday. Words can't even begin to describe how much I love you. And I always will, till the end of time. You've showed me so much, and taught me so much more, more than I could ever learn on my own. I could never have done it without you. Thank you for always being there when mt spirits rise to the sky, and when I hit rock bottom. Your never ending support has always made me take that one extra step. It was always you I was looking for. It always had been you. I knew the moment we vowed to spend our lives together, I knew for sure, that it was you.

Happy Anniversary. It's such a pity we couldn't be physically together, but deep down we both know that this distance and time difference would only make us stronger. We will come out of this solid as a rock, and stronger than ever, because we both believe in us. And that's all we need. We just need each other to get through this. I will always be there for you, just like how you're always there for me. I promise =)


AmnieAdoraAzman
HeartLoveDesire
19 December 2005

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary to U guys!!!... 17 bulan?? fuhh... i pray for u guys to last till jinjang pelamin, and to cucu cicits.. hehehe....

Anonymous said...

For some reason, when you said "AmnieAzman is 17 months old now," I was thinking of a baby... Hahaha.

azman said...

happy anniversary baby!! i love you more =) and thanks illy for the very generous wish ;-)

Amnie said...

NO Fatin, not a baby, AmnieAzman is our initials (on the contrary). You know that damn well. You're just doing it to annoy me I know =)